From Monaro Folk Society
Upload a New File
Overview: Place a link to the new file on a page, then click on the link. You will be prompted to upload the file.
1) Click the Edit tab on a page
2) Type in a link like one of:
3) Save Page
4) Click on the link (it will be shown in Red to indicate that the target does not yet exist)
5) Browse to the file on your disk and upload it.
Upload a New Version of an Existing File
Overview: Find the file in the File List and upload a new version.
1) Hover your pointer over a picture or link to the file and note the filename that appears at the bottom of the screen, or click "Edit" and obtain the filename from the link eg YourPicName.jpg, YourPdf.pdf, YourWordDoc.doc, or YourOpenOfficeDoc.odt.
2) Click on "Special Pages" in the Toolbox at the left of the screen.
3) Click on "File List"
4) Search for or scroll down to the required file.
5) Click on "(desc)" to open the description page for the file.
6) Click on "Upload a new version of this file" under File History.
7) Browse to the file on your disk and upload it.