BDG Classes Doorkeeper Checklist
From Monaro Folk Society
MFS BDG Classes Doorkeeper Preparation Checklist
You May Need:
- Cash box;
- Cash float;
- Venue key and/or open up / lock up arrangements;
- Pen, clipboard, Doorkeeper Tally Sheet;
- Raffle tickets book for each price (discard previous stubs), or attendance sheet;
- Sign stating prices; Receipt Book, torch, contact details venue & MFS organiser.
MFS BDG Classes Doorkeeper Checklist
- Please smile, enjoy and make patrons welcome.
- Record entries at each price (eg by raffle tickets), tally free entries under each reason.
- Cash and cheques are accepted, credit card payments may be made via mfs.org.au
- Issue receipt for any non-admission receipts, and for admission on request. Write the receipt number, date and amount clearly on membership forms.
- Provide refunds on request and note amount & reason on tally sheet.
MFS Doorkeeper Pack-Up Checklist
- Reconcile Qty x Price + other receipts - disbursements + float = cash tin count
- Note amount to be banked on tally sheet (net takings less float) signed by banker.
- Heater off and door locked at end of evening
MFS Banking Checklist
- Use an email or spreadsheet to record
- Admissions Qty x Price, # of free entries by reason.
- Other receipts (Receipt No, Name, Purpose)
- Total of each type of income and expenditure giving total banked.
- Email event results to mfs-accounts(at)googlegroups(dot)com, CC bdg-committee(at)googlegroups(dot)com, and [email protected] if there are other receipts.
- Bank takings:
- Keep cash and electronically electronic transfer same amount to MFS and send cheques to bookkeeper, or
- Pay-in to the MFS account at a Westpac bank branch.
- Send membership forms to membership secretary, marked with receipt number, date and amount.